My Great Ideas...

Thursday, July 28, 2005

So I couldn't figure this out...

oh man....I set this thing up but couldn't figure out how the h you logged back on...I swear I am a smart girl...right.

This summer has been interesting. I believe I have worked so much that I am starting to get depressed about my life. Honestly, I sit around all day reading books and singing the ABC's...its a killer! So then I start thinking about life and a bunch of junk that I shouldn't worry about. No good. I have slowly gotten to the point where I literally just turn off my brain and watch TV. How American is that. What am I coming to?

I have, however, read a few great books which is one of my favorite things in life. Good stuff.

Okay well given I haven't really talked to an actual adult in like 3 days, I think I am going to end this...I try not to be a dull person but I am in a state where that cannot be avoided right now...for more current posts visit me at
www.xanga.com/way2beAZ
Peace out.
*MB*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home